Friday, August 14, 2009

I am a roller coaster. I am a bear cub. I feel like this is all leading to some kind of interpretive dance.

The wikipedia article on 'self actualization' says this:

"People that have reached self-actualization are characterized by certain behaviors. Common traits amongst people that have reached self-actualization are as follows:
They embrace reality and facts rather than denying truth.
They are spontaneous.
They are interested in solving problems.
They are accepting of themselves and also others and lack prejudice. "

I feel the last three I live out to the best of my ability, which is arguably not very well. But it's not like I'm some kind of Raina Martens or something. (On a side note, I feel Raina Martens deserves several apologies....)

Wait...shouldn't it be "People *who* have reached self-actualization"? Whatever. As evidenced by the last sentence I can't even punctuate. Or spell. Or capitalize. Gahhh I miss Dr. Laughlin.

Anyway, are YOU, my imaginary reader, self actualized?

EDIT (11/2/09): RAINA MARTENS IS NOT PREJUDICED OR RACIST OR ANYTHING THAT WAS JUST ME TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS BUT FAILING AND CAUSING PEOPLE ANXIETY AND YEAH...DEAR RAINA SORRY I AM SOCIALLY INEPT.....eeeeek....i don't want a disciplinary hearing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment