Monday, November 16, 2009

Don't believe in me, just believe me

Part 2

But to me, gossipy moralists represent oppression. If I want to do things that don't fit some narrow interpretation of "socially acceptable", like engaging in PDA, wearing revealing outfits, or staying inside during a fire evacuation, I really don't appreciate these little twelve year olds getting some kind of validation from going around telling everyone! I mean I realize they need to make themselves feel better and of interest and relevance just because they have no lives but still. As a hyper-libertarian anarcho-capitalist, I don't appreciate this kind of judgey life-saving intervention!

On the other hand, Simone de Beauvoir is crazy (reference: part 1)! This is a conundrum! I don't really understand how these two parts are related, but if there's one thing I'm sure of, (erika this joke was lame so I deleted it)

No comments:

Post a Comment