Saturday, November 14, 2009

Don't think too much...




To me, Lady Gaga represents oppression. Pop stars should not have to rip off Madonna just to be popular! No but really, why is she SO COOL!?! I want to cover myself in fake blood at the VMA's... And the Paparazzi video was the greatest thing I'd ever seen...until someone pointed out all the interspersed shots of strangled women. That was gross. But um....I wish I was her. Lady Gaga, that is...

Anyway, here is a vegan recipe for fake blood... seeing as, in addition to being a fourth-wave feminist, I am also a level-5 vegan (I don't eat anything that casts a shadow...even if it means stealing that joke...).

1 1/2 kilos of fair-trade soybeans
1 tsp. rice
35 Fresh Tomatoes (even though I abhor nationalism, they'd best be locally-grown!)
4 quarts of Nepalese Weak Tea

Blend, bathe in, and ferment. Then EXPRESS YOURSELF! By uh...pretending to be Lady Gaga...

2 comments:

  1. Who pointed this out?

    Also, lady gaga is TERRIBLE. Even mainstream feminist blogs have admitted it. It’s not too late to change your stance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexx Engles I will beat you up. Lady Gaga is ill...

    ReplyDelete