Thursday, November 5, 2009

"If I can't dance...."



How over the top is it that I want this on a poster?

I mean...To me, posters represent oppression. Images should not be confined to one's dorm wall or a seedy phonebooth! Of course, I'm not going to come up with a solution for this (or anything else, for that matter), because I'm a radical leftist blogger and we just don't do that kind of thing! Side note...I'm not a radical leftist. This is facetious. I don't know.

AND ANOTHER THING: Posters are not a valid form of self-expression, unless you take the pictures yourself, and then learn about community darkroom movements so you can develop your own photos outside of the generic conglomerate photolab monopoly. Can I be self-congratulatory now? Oh, it's my blog? I can do whatever I want? Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment